Reviews in 2 cities
The room is small and no TV.
There is a hammock in front of the bungalow for relax.
Mosquito is too much at night so we have to prepare everything to protect from them but we understand that everywhere on the island have too much mosquitos
But the location is the best of Sunrise Beach.
Staff is so friendly.
We have got free up grade to the seaview.Book now
“Paradise on Lipe island”
- Very nice resort, we had been here 2 years ago and came back because we like it so much, and it again did not disappoint us
- Very relaxed atmosphere
- We had a wooden beachfront bungalow which is directly on the beach. Highly recommendable
- Very nice and cosy area for breakfast and lunch/dinner
- Good food, we had lunch and dinner here several times
- Resort is located on a more quiet part of sunrise beach, which is good. Sunrise beach itself is already way better than Pattaya beach
- Bungalows are not that bigBook now
“lovely stay, resort gives a good feel of the island”
Its a beautiful resort on the island. We had sea view rooms which was great. There is a beautiful view of the sunrise. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. We were a group of three friends and had a lovely time.
Room Tip: I would recommend a seaview room as you wake up to the beach.Book now
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Superb beach front stay!”
We book 2 beach front bungalows, the view from the room is superb, just as what is shown on the website. No complain about the room but it would be great if there's a chair/table that we could put our luggage. We place our luggage on the floor and since the room is a beach front room, walking in and out the room caused the floor in the room a bit sandy.
Only ONE staff is friendly, I forget to ask her about her name but she speaks mandarin. Answer all our questions patiently. Friendliness of the waiters of the elephant bar is normal, but one particular lady at the bar does not smile at all... when we walk over to ask for hot water, expected to pay and we did not ask it for free, her face is like "duh!!!" no smile, no thank you, no service at all. we even said Thank You in Thai and she did not even response. Yes, you might have a great hotel on a great beach, but having staff like that will make your guest unhappy. I don't mind paying 10Bath or 100Bath for one cup of hot water, but with that kind of service, I wont go back even it's 1bath per cup of hot water.
The beach needles to say is like paradise when it's high tide and the sun make it even more attractive to dive in!!!! But when it's going low-tide, be careful of corals everywhere.
Room Tip: Choose a room with A/C for a more comfortable stayBook now
We stayed a a premium sea breeze room (S6). The room was lovely and the bed was comfortable, which is unusual in Thailand as the beds can be hard. We thought the location was good and the beach was BEAUTIFUL. The food at the restaurant was enjoyable. The only negative was the service. One waiter in particular never smiled or said hello. He seemed more interested in playing with the dog and talking to bar staff.Book now
Kuala Selangor, Malaysia
“An authentic home feel resort”
A resort near to the beach (5mins) walk
- Near to walking street.(Walking distance)
- Near to beach. (just right in front of LOBBY)
- Friendly Front staffs.
- Acceptable price
- chalet type of rooms
- Near to local immigration check point
- Massage in front of the lobby is good
- MOSQUITO...!!! ( I MEAN ALOT & BIG IN SIZE)
- Only wall FAN ( i'm staying the room with wall fan ya....)
- Toilet without privacy. (I mean there is holes on the wall and there are no door for the toilet only blinder)
- the whole chalet is made of BamBooo even the wall as well.
- Doors are not well function but security is quite good. (PS: I left my key at the door knob when I went out for snorkelling trip & it sticks there until im back)
- a lot of ANTS outside the chalet
- Internet WiFi is weak if u are in your room. (good for bonding, why u need internet while u are having your sweet holiday)
- got to bring extra mosquito coils (better bring a box of 20pcs if u are planning to stay for 4D3N) hotel provide some but its better u bring some yourself
- Shortcut to the local temple. (just walk straight behind of the resort) and there are a lot of shortcut if u exit from behind of the resort even to the walking street.
Stayed January 2016, travelled with friendsBook now