Lipe Beach Resort policies
We believe your holiday with us should be a comfortable and relaxing experience. We ask you kindly to take note of the below policies so we can spend our time together in good understanding!
- Guest rooms are cleaned upon request.
- When checking in we will secure a THB 500 key deposit. Return the key to refund you the THB 500.
- Check-out time is 11:00 AM. Extending your stay is always appreciated when mentioned 24hours in advance and subject to room availability.
- Electricity supply is 24 hours. Please assist us in preserving nature by switching off your lights and fan upon leaving your room.
- We are not allowed to make fire on the beach or light up barbeques because of possible fire hazard.
- Keep guest room doors, bathroom door and windows closed at all times when you are not in or around your room.
- Each room is limited to the number of guests registered in the room at the time of check-in.
- All of our rooms are non-smoking as they are built from either wood or bamboo. Smoking on your balcony / front porch is allowed, but please be careful at all times. Smoking inside your room is a serious offence and when mentioned have to vacate the property with all payment forfeit.
- Please examine your room upon arrival and report to the Front Desk any visible damage. If your room(s) found damaged the resort will charge the guest responsible for all costs to restore.
- Although we have dogs of our own we do not allow any type of pets in the room any longer.
- Please take good care of your belongings. Lipe Beach Resort can not and will not be held responsible for any loss and/or damage to personal guest items.
- If your behavior results in serious complaints by the neighbors or other guests, you will be required to vacate the property with all payment forfeited.
- Please do not put paper tissue in the toilet or any other kind of material because toilet will block.